A lot of people want to be able to professionally smoke and grill their meats and vegetables without having to spend a lot of money to do so. That is what makes the Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker so fabulous because it will give you professional quality results each time you smoke your foods.
The Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker is a portable unit which includes cooking grates that are chrome-plated. Even though it is a compact unit, it has the ability to cook up to 50 pounds of food at one time. Not only that, but the smoker can be converted into a grill that comes up to your waist. So, for one low price, you are getting both a griller and a smoker that performs a commercial quality cooking job. This is what every chef needs at their disposal.
Those who are familiar with cooking appliances are probably already familiar with the name “Brinkmann.” It is a name that is easily associated with durable and high-quality cooking appliances. The Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker is only 31 pounds but yet, it features easily accessible water pan doors, steel cooking grates that are typically found in pricier smokers, and strong wooden handles.
The smoker has a 1500-watt heating element which heats up its lava rocks. Once they are heated up, the smoking temperature inside of the unit will stay at around 220°F. The measurements of the smoker are 17” x 17” x 35”. The removable porcelain-coated water pan that comes with the unit is easy to clean and set up. It contains a high-glass finish which enables it to look fabulous in anyone’s backyard. More importantly, it allows people to smoke meats that are flavorful right from their own home. This is one of many electric smoker choices that we feature on our site.
Features of the Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker
- It is a portable unit that is lightweight. With dimensions of 17” x 17” x 35”, it only weighs 31 pounds.
- A UL-listed unit for safety purposes.
- Wooden handles that stay cool when touched.
- Consistent temperature from the heating element with 1500-watts.
- Hinged door is easily accessible.
- Smoker can be converted into an electric grill within a matter of seconds.
- Includes a porcelain-coated pan and water resistant vinyl cover.
- 1-year Warranty
- The smoker has a front-hinged loading door which allows users to easily load more wood chips and water into the unit while you are cooking. And because the front door is hinged, the internal temperature of the smoker will never drop as you are opening the door and loading it up with chips and water.
- There is plenty of cooking space inside of the Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker. With a huge cooking area that is 377 square inches, you will be able to cook around 50 pounds worth of food each time you use it. The unit is 35 inches tall and weighs just 31 pounds, which makes it easy to move around to different locations around your house. Its compact size can accommodate virtually any backyard, whether you want to place the unit on your balcony or patio.
- The smoker has a 1500-watt electrical heating element. Smoking foods is easy and convenient due to the lava rocks inside of it. This means you won’t have to bother with managing the flame or adding more wood to the smoker. The temperature inside the unit will stay consistent at all times. It is also easy to convert the unit into an electric grill by taking out the detachable base pan. This means you can make it a griller or smoker with very little effort.
- Beginners and experts will have an easy time setting up this smoker in the backyard. The only things you’ll have to put together are the doors, rack brackets, and handles. The smoking process itself will be simple enough with the front-hinged doors, removable water pan and electrical heating element.
- The Brinkmann company is famous for its high level of customer service. If your smoker were to break down for some unexpected reason, the customer service of Brinkmann will be there to support you. They’ll connect you to a specialist who will walk you through the steps that may solve your problem.
- The Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker unit does not have a thermostat. Although the heating element of the unit is electrical which makes it easy to sustain a consistent temperature, many people like to have the ability to check the temperature. They tend to feel uneasy with no thermometer present.
- The smoker can only be used outside because it produces a lot of smoke. If you were to use it indoors, there would be too much smoke that would get trapped inside for long periods of time. This would pose a risk to your health. That is why you must use the smoker in a well-ventilated area like the outdoors.
Overall, the Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker is inexpensive, lightweight, versatile, and portable. If you are someone on a budget who wants to cook foods that retain their natural flavor, then the Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker is the best choice you can make. Other cheap smokers like this one can be viewed here.
Product images sourced from